Here’s how a well-made checklist can make your move less stressful.
How do you stay organized during your move? Moving is stressful, but there are some simple things you can do to make it easier. If you’re working with a great real estate professional, they’re going to have a checklist for you. Let’s go through what our checklist looks like here at Team Borham:
- We’re going to make sure everyone is doing what they need to so that we can get to the closing table.
- We’ll make sure escrow is established.
- We’ll let you know when the inspection deadline is over.
- We’re going to make sure you know when the appraisal is coming back.
- We’ll double-check that you’ve turned your utilities on or off. We’ve heard the horror stories of people who get to their new house and find out that the power is off.
- We’ll make sure the movers are lined up.
- You’ll know where we’re closing, where the keys are, and where the garage door opener is.
There are so many little things to remember, but we have a checklist to make sure you don’t forget them. If you have any questions about any of this, reach out to us via call or email. We would love to point you in the right direction. We hope you and your family have the best possible holiday season.